1. My name is Greg.
2. I was born in 1975. That makes me 36 years old at the moment.
3. I am 5'5". That is short for a man, but quite tall for a child.
4. I have been clogging up the Internet since the year 2000, when I started this very website.
5. For some years Time Out London magazine published my Tube Gossip as Overheard Underground. They never paid me. They gave me a subscription to their magazine.
6. My new book, London Tales, is out now. There's only 250 copies and it's a gorgeous hardback. It does cost forty quid though.
7. I am Jewish but not particularly religious.
8. About 7 years ago I wrote some comedy for radio. It was ok. I haven't done it since.
9. I currently have a girlfriend. Last time I wrote this FAQ I was single. But that's enough about my personal life.
10. My Invisibilia drawings have been imitated by many people around the web. I like that. Imitation is flattery, until someone starts making money out of it.
11. Aside from a few years studying in Leeds and a year in Spain, I have always lived in north London. I'm not very adventurous.
12. I speak good Spanish. My father is from Argentina.
13. I joined Twitter in 2008.
14. I have written a blog post explaining the benefits and dangers of Twitter.
15. In 2006 I published my first novel, A Year in the Life of TheManWhoFellAsleep. It did ok. It's now out of print, but that may change. I'll probably do a Kindle version at some point. You can read the first 75 pages of it here for free.
16. I tweet a lot. My two catchphrases are: "I am on a bus." and "I am in a room." Both are hilarious.
17. Three people have told me I look like Paul Giamatti. I really don't like that.
18. This website is really old.
19. I have done some videos on YouTube. They are here.
20. I have quite hairy shoulders. I'm considering getting them waxed.
21. In primary school, I was briefly in the same class as a child who was the son of Lisa Goddard and Alvin Stardust.
22. I love the London Underground, but not at rush hour. Despite my catchphrase, I have no particular love of buses.
23. I accidentally created a Gandalf/Magneto meme that has since gone global.
24. I like The Silver Jews more than Pavement and Jens Lekman more than Bon Iver. I worry I'm losing touch with young people's music.
25. I am 40% self-pity.
26. I don't have an agent. Every time I meet an agent I think: "That went well." And never hear from them again.
27. I work freelance. Mostly in the exciting field of e-learning. I also do a bit of social media work, although no one quite knows what that is.
28. I support Spurs. I make no apologies for this.I once applied to become the manager of Spurs. I didn't get the job, but I do still have the rejection letter.
29. I don't like it when strangers off the Internet try to befriend me on Facebook. Although I'll probably like it even less when they stop.
30. I like Raymond Chandler, Jorge Luis Borges, Martin Amis, Philip K Dick, Susan Cooper, TS Eliot, Philip Larkin and many more writers. I spent my teenage years reading comics.
31. I am not a journalist. I don't want to be a journalist.
32. My hairline has been receding for well over a decade. Actually, it seems to have stopped receding. For now.
33. This website was made with Dreamweaver 4.0, Photoshop 6.0 and Flash 4.0. All this software is over a decade old. I'm not cutting-edge.
34. I normally have a beard.
35. I have never been rich but I've never really been poor. I spent a lot of my 20s living with my mum, which saved on rent.